Latest notification circulated by Women and Child Development Department. WCD Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021 is announced for the Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper position. The number of vacancies for WCD Dakshina Kannada jobs 2021 is 60 for which aspirants can submit application on official website. The officials are inviting online applications from eligible aspirants via the official WCD Dakshina Kannada Notification. Interested freshers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the WCD Dakshina Kannada jobs details furnished below.
Aspirants which has a certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ board can submit their online WCD Dakshina Kannada job form before the last date. 06 February 2021 is the date after which online WCD Dakshina Kannada application will not be accepted.
Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2021: WCD Dakshina Kannada Apply Online Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Vacancy 2021
|Organization||Women and Child Development Department|
|Position||Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper|
|Apply Mode||Online Submit|
|Start/Publish Date||07 January 2021|
|Last Date||06 February 2021|
- Post Title - Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to submit application form for WCD Dakshina Kannada employment notice.
- Minimum age required: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Salary for WCD Dakshina Kannada Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper positions: 5000-10000
- Start/ Post Date for WCD Dakshina Kannada application: 07 January 2021
- Last Date for WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs apply online: 06 February 2021
WCD Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2021 latest notification is now out. There are 60 posts in the online application process for WCD Dakshina Kannada Vacancy. The aspirants can go through the official website of WCD Dakshina Kannada Jobs for Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper positions to online application submission before 06 February 2021.
How To Apply
- Online Form Send To – Apply Here