Latest notification circulated by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. WBHRB Recruitment 2020 is announced for the Tutor/ Demonstrator position. The number of vacancies for WBHRB jobs 2020 is 891 for which aspirants can submit application on official website. The officials are inviting online applications from eligible aspirants via the official WBHRB Notification. Interested freshers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the WBHRB jobs details furnished below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020: WBHRB Apply Online Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancy 2020
Aspirants which has a Graduate, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ board can submit their online WBHRB job form before the last date. 10 November 2020 is the date after which online WBHRB application will not be accepted.
|Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Apply Mode||Online Submit|
|Start/Publish Date||03 November 2020|
|Last Date||10 November 2020|
|Salary Profile||Rs. 76796/-|
- Post Title - Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to submit application form for WBHRB employment notice.
- Age limit as on 01 January 2020
- Maximum age limit: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Salary for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator positions: Rs. 76796/-
- Application fee: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 210/-
- Form fees for aspirants: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Start/ Post Date for WBHRB application: 03 November 2020
- Last Date for WBHRB Jobs apply online: 10 November 2020
WBHRB Recruitment 2020 latest notification is now out. The online application process for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will be begun on 03 November 2020. The aspirants can go through the official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board for Tutor/Demonstrator online apply by 10 November 2020.
WBHRB Vacancy Exam Pattern 2021
- For having MBBS Degree: – 50 (Max); and (B) For Passing Post Graduation Degree in Non-Medical subjects – 40 (Max).
- For having MD/MS in a concerned subject – 25 (Max); and (B) For having a Ph.D. in Medical Subjects related to Non-Medical courses – 05 (Max.).
- Publications (in Index-Journal) [1 per Publication] – 10 (Max.).
- Experience in Health Service – 01 (Max/year).
Required Document to Apply WBHRB Form
Aspirants must have a valid Photo, Signature, Caste Certificate ( if any), Medical Council Reg. Certificate / MBBS Degree Certificate to submit an application for West Bengal HRB Jobs in 2021.
Official Notification – Download here
Apply Online – Click here
Steps to Apply Online WBHRB Jobs 2020
Eligible contenders who want to apply for WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator posts can step up for recruitment as mentioned below.
- Log on to official notification first and check whole information carefully for WBHRB Vacancies.
- Go to official website of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board - www.wbhrb.in
- Click on New Registration if you are applying first time
- After successful registration click log in with Registration Number
- A blank WBHRB recruitment form will open, fill it carefully with valid informations (Details as mention in Legal Documents)
- Pay the WBHRB application fees that mention above for each category
- Done! press the submit button
- Take a hard copy/ soft copy of WBHRB Filled Application for general purpose in future.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Recruitment FAQ
Qualification Wise Jobs: Graduate, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG