Latest notification circulated by Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research. JIPMER Recruitment 2021 is announced for the Senior Resident position. The number of vacancies for JIPMER jobs 2021 is 20 for which aspirants can submit application on official website. The officials are inviting offline applications from eligible aspirants via the official JIPMER Notification. Interested freshers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the JIPMER jobs details furnished below.
Aspirants which has a Master Degree, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ board can submit their offline JIPMER job form before the last date. 19 January 2021 is the date after which offline JIPMER application will not be accepted.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2021: JIPMER Apply Offline Senior Resident Vacancy 2021
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Apply Mode||Offline Submit|
|Start/Publish Date||05 January 2021|
|Last Date||19 January 2021|
- Post Title - Senior Resident
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Master Degree, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to submit application form for JIPMER employment notice.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Salary for JIPMER Senior Resident positions: 56100
- Application fee: UR/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Form fees for aspirants: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Start/ Post Date for JIPMER application: 05 January 2021
- Last Date for JIPMER Jobs apply offline: 19 January 2021
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 latest notification is now out. There are 20 posts in the online application process for JIPMER Vacancy. The aspirants can go through the official website of JIPMER Jobs for Senior Resident positions to online application submission before 19 January 2021.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Recruitment FAQ
Qualification Wise Jobs: Master Degree, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG