Latest notification circulated by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research. JIPMER Recruitment 2021 is announced for the Junior Resident position. The number of vacancies for JIPMER jobs 2021 is 20 for which aspirants can submit application on official website. The officials are inviting offline applications from eligible aspirants via the official JIPMER Notification. Interested freshers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the JIPMER jobs details furnished below.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment 2021: JIPMER Apply Offline Junior Resident Vacancy 2021
Aspirants which has a Master Degree, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/ board can submit their offline JIPMER job form before the last date. 19 January 2021 is the date after which offline JIPMER application will not be accepted.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Apply Mode||Offline Submit|
|Start/Publish Date||05 January 2021|
|Last Date||19 January 2021|
- Post Title - Junior Resident
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Master Degree, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board to submit application form for JIPMER employment notice.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Salary for JIPMER Junior Resident positions: 56100
- Application fee: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Start/ Post Date for JIPMER application: 05 January 2021
- Last Date for JIPMER Jobs apply offline: 19 January 2021
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 latest notification is now out. There are 20 posts in the online application process for JIPMER Vacancy. The aspirants can go through the official website of JIPMER Jobs for Junior Resident positions to online application submission before 19 January 2021.
How To Apply
- Offline Form Send To – Offline Form Send Address Given in the Official Notification
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Recruitment FAQ
Qualification Wise Jobs: Master Degree, MBBS, Medical Degree, PG